Free Movie - There Be Dragons - Life of St. Josemaria Escriva - #OpusDei Founder


2011 Drama Arising out of the horror of the Spanish Civil War, a candidate for canonization is investigated by a journalist who discovers his own estranged father had a deep, dark and devastating connection to the saint's life. IN ENGLISH
FOR FREE MOVIES AND MORE LIKE US ON FACEBOOK NOW
The film is "based on true events"; while the outlines of the portion of Josemaría Escrivá's life presented in the movie are broadly accurate, most of the scenes in which Escrivá appears are fictional.   Rated PG-13 for "violence and combat sequences, some language and thematic elements." Director/Writer:   Roland Joffé

Stars:

  Charlie Cox, Wes Bentley, Dougray Scott 

Comments

The Best Review said…
I watched this movie on my way home from NZ on the plane, when I first started the movie I was a half asleep, grumpy and jet-legged girl sitting on a flight for 13 hours next to a snoring middle aged man. I was just hoping this film would keep me awake, luckily within the first 15 mins of this film I was already attached to the characters and as the film carried on you could start to tell what suddenly was going to happen for the two characters Zach and Gray. At this point I was literally yelling at the screen telling the characters to either 'watch out', 'run' or 'move out of the way'. I'm pretty sure I ended up waking the guy next to me up, but I didn't really care at that point I was too busy watching this movie to really notice. As soon as I finished this movie I was shouting at my brother on a different row to watch this film because it was one of the best I had ever seen, I was literally in love!!!
the revenant torrent
super troopers 2 putlockers
super troopers 2 torrent