Wow #ProLife Hero Mother Chooses Baby over #Olympics - SHARE her Amazing Story!

Sarah Brown, is a runner who found out during Olympic trials training that she was pregnant. Yet, Sarah never even considered abortion.
 “I was at top of my game and then, all the sudden, it was like I fell off a cliff. I felt so fatigued in my races, like I felt like I was running through sand. I couldn’t figure out what was wrong. By the time I found out I was pregnant, it was a lot of mixed emotions.” She told this to a woman's magazine. “This is my first child and my husband and I did plan on having kids at some point, it just happened a bit earlier than we were expecting!”
In an interview with Runner’s World, Brown said, “It was one of those things where I wasn’t ready to have a kid, but also, as soon as I found out I was pregnant, I wasn’t ready for the thought of losing that kid. As terrifying as it was to become a mom, I knew that that was what I wanted.” Brown’s husband and coach, Darren, was very supportive and trained alongside Sarah. Her bio on Athlete Biz
 “Sarah believes that her running talent is a gift from God and needs to be used for something more than her own personal gains.”
 Brown was expected to place at the Rio Olympics; she wrote on Instagram: 
“Today wasn’t the fairytale ending you dream about. But then again, this journey never really was about an ending, it’s a beginning,”. “A new chapter as a family of three. Thanks for all the support ❤ & you can bet you will continue to see this mama run #runmamarun”
Edited from Newsbusters

Comments