#Novena Prayer to St. Rita - Patron of Impossible Cases - SHARE Miracle Prayer

NOVENA TO ST. RITA
O holy protectress of those who art in greatest need, thou who shineth as a star of hope in the midst of darkness, blessed Saint Rita, bright mirror of God's grace, in patience and fortitude thou art a model of all the states in life. I unite my will with the will of God through the merits of my Savior Jesus Christ, and in particular through his patient wearing of the crown of thorns, which with tender devotion thou didst daily contemplate. Through the merits of the holy Virgin Mary and thine own graces and virtues, I ask thee to obtain my earnest petition, provided it be for the greater glory of God and my own sanctification. Guide and purify my intention, O holy protectress and advocate, so that I may obtain the pardon of all my sins and the grace to persevere daily, as thou didst in walking with courage, generosity, and fidelity down the path of life. [Mention your request.]
Saint Rita, advocate of the impossible, pray for us.
Saint Rita, advocate of the helpless, pray for us. 
Pray each day of the Novena : 1 Our Father, 1 Hail Mary, and 1 Glory Be

FOR MORE NOVENAS - FREE MOVIES AND INSPIRATIONAL NEWS LIKE ON FACEBOOK NOW
Also See Today's Saint: ST. RITA 

http://jceworld.blogspot.ca/2016/05/saint-may-22-st-rita-of-cascia-patron.html

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have a compelling story to share with my fellow Catholics about my encounter with St.Rita. To start with, a strange red mark appeared on my forehead about 9 months ago and it reminded me of the wound on St. Rita’s forehead. Hence, I was drawn to her and decided to pray to her. The story starts back in 2007 when I met a young lady who stole my heart. I fell madly in love with her the moment I laid eyes on her. For the next 8 years I struggled to build a friendship with this girl, when I finally made a breakthrough in December 2015. Then three months later, on Easter Sunday, she broke my heart by telling me that she was seeing someone and that it was “serious”. So I countered by writing a six-page letter to this girl telling her about how I fell in love with her at first sight. The girl was shocked at my feelings and pushed me away and blocked me on Facebook. I was devastated. Then one day in May 2016 I looked in the mirror and noted that my forehead mark was actually turning into a darker red and spreading to about a quarter inch in diameter. It was then that I decided to start a nine day novena to St. Rita. To my amazement, I had discovered about five days into the novena that I was scheduled to wrap up the novena on the day of St. Rita’s feast. What a lovely coincidence! So here I am on the morning of St. Rita’s feast day, finished my novena asking for a marriage to the love-at-first-sight girl, and I decided to watch EWTN in the hopes of finding a program or documentary on St. Rita. When I turned on the TV to EWTN, there was a talk show on, and the guest of the program was Tim Staples. While Tim was giving his testimony, I noticed that his relationships with women were similar to mine. Then, he went into a lovely story about how he met his wife. He said he looked into her eyes for the first time and said “this is my wife”. Love at first sight! Just like with me! He also explained that his wife never felt the same feeling, and that “it took a while” to convince her to marry him. Now Tim and his lovely wife have nine children together. I took this as a sign from God that love-at-first-sight is real and it does happen and that all is possible through prayer and faith. Mr. Staples asked God for a wife, and God came through with flying colors. As for the girl that I love, well, she is still with her boyfriend. I haven’t spoken to her in eight months. But my heart is still on fire for her, and it was on this evening that I started thinking about St. Rita and her patronage of impossible cases. Then my conscience told me to get on the message boards and post my testimony – so here it is! The moral of the story is this: God speaks to us in wonderful miracles and coincidences through the intercession of our beloved St. Rita. It was my love of St. Rita that brought about these wonderful coincidences. And I just might start a new novena and ask St. Rita and our Lord to bring me and my lady love together so that I can love her with God’s sacred and holy love…in matrimony and in eternal life. Believe in love! Believe in God! Believe in the power of St. Rita’s intercessions! In the name of Jesus Christ, God bless all of my fellow Catholics. I promise to keep you all updated. +
Anonymous said…
i prayed one of the novena of st. rita.. actually at that time i didnt know well the life of st.rita i just saw that she is the saint of impossible cases.. right after my prayer,my wish has been granted.my ex came to me and talked to me.. well we have not reconciled yet but i am still praying and have faith that st. rita will help me..
Anonymous said…
thank u st. rita.pls continue to intercede my prayers.. pls help me
Unknown said…
Please help me & my lifes overwhelming problems as i often feel i'm being punised & will never be happy! Thankyou to all & prayers for you all as well!!!