Wow #Actress Jennifer Garner returns to Church on Sundays due to new Movie and her Kids questions...SHARE

Jennifer Anne Garner was born April 17, 1972 to a Christian family that attend church on Sundays. But when this actress and produce made her way to L.A she stopped going. However, since starring in the new film “Miracles From Heaven” her life has been changed. She and her children have started going to a local Methodist church every Sunday again. People Magazine reported. “I grew up going to church every Sunday of my life, and when I did move to L.A., it wasn’t something that was just part of the culture in the same way, at least in my life,” Garner said. “But it didn’t mean that I lost who I was.”  When Garner played the role of Christy Beam, a mother whose daughter, Annabel, survived being trapped inside a hollowed-out tree, she changed her ways. Beam published a book in 2015 entitled “Miracles From Heaven,” explained how Annabel experienced miracles, including meeting Jesus and healing after her fall.  “There was something about doing this film and talking to my kids about it and realizing that they were looking for the structure of church every Sunday,” Garner explained. “So it was a great gift of this film that it took us back to finding our local Methodist church and going every Sunday. It’s really sweet.” “I was talking to my kids about the movie, and they said ‘Mom, you don’t take us to church.'” "On this movie it was.” “If you’re a person of faith, you are so on the outside that there’s no way to bridge to somebody that’s normal,” she added. “There was something about doing this film and talking to my kids about it and realizing that they were looking for the structure of church every Sunday,” said Garner. “So it was a great gift of this film that it took us back to finding our local Methodist church and going every Sunday. It’s really sweet.” “I fell so in love with this family, I fell so in love with their love for each other. I fell so in love with their faith,” Garner said about the Beam family. 


Comments