Wow Actress Leah Remini Converts back to the #Catholic Faith from Scientology

Leah Remini an actress from "King of Queens", "Saved by the Bell" and other roles publicly renounced her former religion of Scientology in 2013. She was part of the Church of Scientology for over three decades from the age of 9, when her mother converted.  Leah Remini has now professed her adherence to the Catholic Faith saying, "Nobody is asking me for money. Nobody is demanding that I come," which she told People Magazine. "I light a candle. I sit and I listen" said Remini, now 45. She just released a book entitled "Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology" about her troubles with this religion. However, she was baptized Catholic and learned about the religion from her Sicilian grandmother. In September her daughter Sofia, 11, was also baptized Catholic as seen in the picture above. "A very special day for our little girl and her Godparents,” Remini wrote on her Instagram account with the hashtags #baptism #catholic #newbeginnings. Remini's husband, Angelo Pagán, also tweeted "For the record @leahremini and I have always been Catholic ! Why we waited so long to baptize Sofia ! Hmmm….anyway it was a beautiful experience and our little angel is on her way to a more spiritual existence. God Bless" Remini explained that she gave nearly $5 million to the Church of Scientology over her 35 years in the religion. Remini, says she now finds peace at the Catholic church "by myself, sitting and praying and doing my rosary." "Sometimes I don't do anything," she continues. "To me it's what religion is supposed to be: a beautiful thing."

Comments

Anne Costa said…
Jesus rejoices...welcome home!
Anne Costa said…
Jesus rejoices...welcome home!
Maricon N. Gapasin said…
I have been following the events in your interviews and I was gleefully shocked when you had your daughter baptized, it was amazing and beautiful! You are now back home and we welcome you and your family. Deo Gratias!
Maureen said…
welcome home little sister in Christ--love you!!
MichelleP12 said…
Oh how awesome! Gloria Dei!!!
Anonymous said…
Welcome home! Rome, sweet Rome!