Viral Video by Father of young Daughter Killed by Drunk Driver - SHARE Save a Life

Rick Ellis gives a powerful message to people who drink and drive from his daughter's cemetery. Ellis lost his 6 year old daughter four years ago in a drunk driving accident. While standing at her grave he says, “My little girl was killed from a mother who wanted to get high; drink, party and have fun. It didn’t work out too well. I’m going to show you something that is the end result of your partying on Friday nights, Saturday nights, whenever. Want to get drunk, play around, get stupid?  This is what happens…” Then he points the camera to the grave stone of Christy M Johnson Ellis and Lindsey Kay Ellis. Rick goes on to say, “This is my precious little girl who had been killed in a drunk driving accident. Her mother had been partying for two days, staying up all night, drinking whiskey, having fun. Everything was great. Well, it ‘aint so great now.” “My little girl was six years old. She died instantly. Both were crushed to death. She died in Beaumont Mississippi.
SHARE THIS YOU MIGHT SAVE A LIFE

Comments

alia52nalie said…
That’s quite sad and I can really feel the pain of him. I think one needs to spread more awareness among people so such incidents don’t happen again. When I worked with a DUI lawyer, I saw so many similar cases where drunk driving not only ruined life of the victim but also of so many other people.
Unknown said…
I can feel his pain, and would like to say that I think texting and driving is becoming as serious if not more than drunk driving. These kids today are not aware that when they look down to text while driving the car covers the length of a football field in seconds. Too many bad things could happen in that little time that can impact a father like this.

Faith Brady @ KHunterLaw