NUN GIVES AMAZING PERFORMANCE ON TV SHOW "THE VOICE" WITH OVER 1 MILLION VIEWS

Sister Cristina, a 25-year-old nun from Sicily, near Italy, performed on the Italian talent show “The Voice” for a blind audition on Wednesday. The show’s judges have their back turned to the stage for part of the song. The nun makes an amazing performance, and was cheered on by three nun supporters backstage.
SHARE!
She is a member of the Ursuline Sisters of the Holy Family. Sister Cristina was with four sisters from her order, and her parents at the March 19 show. She sang Alicia Keys’ No One. The four judges of the "The Voice" are the singers Raffaella Carra, J-Ax, Noemi and Piero Pelu.
FOR BREAKING NEWS AND INSPIRATIONAL STORIES AND FREE MOVIES
 LIKE US ON FACEBOOK NOW http://www.facebook.com/catholicnewsworld 
When questioned by the judges the sister said,  “I have a gift and I’m giving it to you”. “If I had found you at mass I would always be in church,” said the judge, rapper J-Ax. Sister Cristina commented: “I hope that Pope Francis will call me now.” This video has gone viral receiving over 1 million views.

Comments