EXPLOSION IN TEXAS KILLS 15 AND INJURES 160

AN EXPLOSION in Central Texas on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 has killed 15 and injured over 160 people. In addition 50 homes were destroyed and an apartment complex. The explosion occurred at a fertilizer plant. Many were evacuated due to danger from the fumes of the chemicals. (Image share Google) 
The Church in West released the following prayer

Behold me, my beloved Jesus,
weighed down under the burden of my trials and sufferings,
I cast myself at Your feet,
that You may renew my strength and my courage,
while I rest here in Your Presence.
Permit me to lay down my cross in Your Sacred Heart,
for only Your infinite goodness can sustain me;
only Your love can help me bear my cross;
only Your powerful hand can lighten its weight.
O Divine King, Jesus,
whose heart is so compassionate to the afflicted,
I wish to live in You;
suffer and die in You.
During my life be to me my model and my support;
At the hour of my death,
be my hope and my refuge.
Amen.
Pope Francis tweeted from  @Pontifex Twitter account,  "Please join me in praying for the victims of the explosion in Texas and their families."


Comments